Designed by Brian Love
Free personalization for limited time.A totem of forest critters await to measure your child's progress up, up, up! Brian Love's unique retro style makes for amazing functional wall decor.
- Proudly Printed in the USA
- Personalizable - add your child's name to any growth chart for a custom touch
- Great for gifts - packaged in our signature gift box for easy gift-giving
- Easy to store - just roll up each height chart as a treasured keepsake
- Easy to clean - wipe with a soft damp cloth. Kid's growth charts can also be ironed on low heat if needed.
- Durable - printed on the same high-quality material as our top-selling kid's canvas wall art
- Specifications - all height charts measure 12"" x 42"" with grommets placed in the corners to make hanging easy. Color-coordinated decorative covers are supplied that fit over the screw or nail to create a finished look.
- Versatile- metric measurements available upon request
?Art is Brian Love's first language. He began drawing before he could read, and took oil painting lessons at 7, leading to his BFA in Media Arts from The University of the Arts in Philadelphia. Brian walks through life mesmerized by colors, shapes, letters and patterns. His designs have a mid-century sensibility seen through a modern eye. When not in front of Photoshop or an easel, Brian brings his creativity to others through yoga, as a Certified Power Vinyasa Yoga Teacher. He currently resides in Philadelphia. Be original Be you. B.Love.