Designed by Pim Pimlada
Free personalization for limited time.Oh so pretty, Pim Pimlada's springtime in the forest growth chart has a storybook feel. Pim's vintage vibe combined with animals friends will delight a child who is growing just like this fawn.
- Proudly Printed in the USA
- Personalizable - add your child's name to any growth chart for a custom touch
- Great for gifts - packaged in our signature gift box for easy gift-giving
- Easy to store - just roll up each height chart as a treasured keepsake
- Easy to clean - wipe with a soft damp cloth. Kid's growth charts can also be ironed on low heat if needed.
- Durable - printed on the same high-quality material as our top-selling kid's canvas wall art
- Specifications - all height charts measure 12"" x 42"" with grommets placed in the corners to make hanging easy. Color-coordinated decorative covers are supplied that fit over the screw or nail to create a finished look.
- Versatile- metric measurements available upon request
?Pimlada Phuapradit is an artist and designer at Pim-Pimlada Studio, which is based in Bangkok, Thailand. She earned BA in Textile Design from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, (RMIT), Australia in 2003 and worked as a knitwear and surface pattern designer in Bangkok. In 2011, she received her MFA (Illustration as Visual Essay) from the School of Visual Arts (SVA), New York. Today, Pim continues to work in the field of surface pattern design while consistently looking for new way to introduce illustrative elements into her designs.