What kind of dog do you have? This animal wall art depicts some man's best friends of all time.
Wall art is reproduced in our San Diego studios using the best digital reproduction method currently available, resulting in great clarity and color saturation. Hanging hardware, either a sawtooth or wire hanger dependent on art size, is attached for easy hanging and artist biography information is included on backside so that you may learn more about the artist’s inspiration.
Canvas Artwork is hand-stretched over a 1½” deep all-natural wood frame. The canvas wraps around the sides gallery style, providing a finished decorative edge. While not needed for our canvases, solid wood framing in a contemporary style is available in five color choices.
Giclee Art Prints use premium archival paper. Our non-toxic inks stay brilliantly colored for years. Framed & Matted Giclee Prints come with transparent acrylic glass, mat, & hanging wire. You can purchase art prints with or without a frame, and framing is available in five color choices.
- Canvas Wall Art is giclee printed on artist’s canvas and hand-stretched over a 1.5” wood frame, while Art Prints come on premium archival paper and are also printed in the giclee method.
- Canvas Wall Art is gallery wrapped with image wrapping to sides. Art Prints may be purchased framed and matted with transparent acrylic glass, or unframed shipping in a clear envelope.
- Great clarity, depth and color are achieved by printing canvas and art prints in the Giclee method
- Non-toxic inks stay brilliantly colored for years and our inks are Greenguard Gold and UL Environment Energy verified
- Artist biography information is included
- Can be cleaned with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth
- A sawtooth or wire hanger is attached for easy hanging
- This product is proudly printed in the U.S.A.
Jill McDonald graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design with a major in textile design. She went on to work as a print stylist in New York for BabyGap, after which she returned to the Midwest to work as an illustrator for Hallmark Cards. Now, she creates an array of fun designs for bedding, wall art and more, drawing inspiration from lively color spectrums and floral patterns.