Designed by Schmooks.
Free personalization for limited time.
This personalized growth chart features a dreamy night sky full of gumballs and stardust where whales float happily through the clouds. Schmooks creates stunning, unexpected scenes full of imagination. Once your little one has grown, hold on to your growth chart as a lasting keepsake.
- Proudly Printed in the USA
- Personalizable - add your childs name to any growth chart for a custom touch
- Great for gifts - packaged in our signature gift box for easy gift-giving
- Easy to store - just roll up each height chart as a treasured keepsake
- Easy to clean - wipe with a soft damp cloth. Kids growth charts can also be ironed on low heat if needed.
- Durable - printed on the same high-quality material as our top-selling kids canvas wall art
- Specifications - all height charts measure 12 x 42 with grommets placed in the corners to make hanging easy. Color-coordinated decorative covers are supplied that fit over the screw or nail to create a finished look.
- Versatile- metric measurements available upon request
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who loved rabbits and kites and pink and all the enchantments of childhood. That little girl grew into an adult but her heart continues to pitter-patter with the wonders of make-believe. Artist and designer Claire Cimbora whimsical world is perfectly showcased in her enchanting label Schmooks. The Schmooks range of timeless artwork stirs the imagination and reignites the wonder of childhood through magical lands, exciting adventures and the sweetest of creatures. Schmooks iconic illustrations and products are sold throughout the world. The range includes childrens decor, stationery lines and a handmade jewellery line, with particular attention to detail and poetic style aesthetics. Recognisable by its quirky imagery and delicate blending of pastels and brights, Claires ethereal, collage-like style is unique in its storytelling ability, with scenic, storybook imagery across the entire range. Claire lives in Canberra, Australia, with a husband and three poppets who ceaselessly inspire the fanciful nature of her work.