Designed by Eli Halpin
Free personalization for limited time.
In case youre blessed with not only one child, but two! Our Growth Chart - Siblings allow you to keep track of your twins synchronized growth! Better yet, your child doesnt need a twin find a close cousin or best friend and youre set. This Growth Chart is the perfect way to show that two heights are better than one.
- Proudly Printed in the USA
- Personalizable - add your child's name to any growth chart for a custom touch
- Great for gifts - packaged in our signature gift box for easy gift-giving
- Easy to store - just roll up each height chart as a treasured keepsake
- Easy to clean - wipe with a soft damp cloth. Kid's growth charts can also be ironed on low heat if needed.
- Durable - printed on the same high-quality material as our top-selling kid's canvas wall art
- Specifications - all height charts measure 12"" x 42"" with grommets placed in the corners to make hanging easy. Color-coordinated decorative covers are supplied that fit over the screw or nail to create a finished look.
- Versatile- metric measurements available upon request
?Eli is short for Elizabeth. Artist Eli Halpin grew up in Alaska and now lives and paints in Austin, Texas. She focuses attention on the facial expressions of animals, while enjoying and celebrating their many features. Eli's original paintings are made on wood with oil. She uses large brushes to lay down super thick paint and her messy, drippy style is bright and metallic. Eli's work tells stories. The scenes she paints are infused with romance and humor, while emphasizing the instinct, intuition, and wisdom of nature.