Azteca Natural Washable Rugs
From the trendiest styles to antique art, these Azteca pattern machine-washable cotton area rugs give a vintage feel to your home décor.
- Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
- Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
- Non Slip Rug Pad (optional): Add the non-slip rug pad for hard surfaces.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Extensive controls applied to check for needles and other metals.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Fluff may appear. Do not worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum clean it regularly.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.
For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-543-6363.