This big Peace Sign is a reminder to keep the peace when the world feels a little wild. With words of "Teach Peace" and "Come Together", this art print will be sure remind you that coming together and sharing peace is the medicine we all need.
- Make love not war
- All we are saying is give peace a chance. - John Lennon
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa
- Teach Peace
- When the power of love over comes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
- happiness is the new rich. inner peace is the new success. Health is the new wealth. Kindness is the new cool.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.
- Smile, breathe, & go slowly. - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Imagine all the people living life in peace. - Lennon
- Breathe out peace.
- Peace is not something you wish for. It's something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away. John Lennon
- Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.
- Peace is our gift to each other.
- People for peace
- Peace is always beautiful. - Walt Whitman
- Come Together
- Each moment is a chance for us to make peace with the world. - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Sky above earth below peace within
- The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemaker, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of all kinds. - Dalai Lama
- May you be well. May you be happy. May you be peaceful. May you be loved.
- Nothing can bring you peace but your self. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There is no path to peace. Peace is the path. - Gandhi
Available in Six sizes:
- 12" x 12" (gallery wrap only)
- 23" x 23"
- 36" x 36"
- 24.5" x 24.5"
- 34.75" x 34.75"
- 46" x 46"
Available in two frame styles:
- Gallery wrap
- Grey Wood Frame (adds 1-1.5 inches all around)
All of our art prints are hand made to order from start to finish. Production generally takes around 4-6 weeks. Since the art is made by hand the frame and piece of wood the art print comes on is nailed together in the final stage of production. Nail holes are meant to be visible and can be seen in all of our art prints.