Add the beauty of nature to your walls with this butterfly wall art by Small Adventure. With 12 different varieties laid out in a scientific chart, this bright wall art decor is perfect for aspiring scientists and nature lovers.
Wall art is reproduced in our San Diego studios using the best digital reproduction method currently available, resulting in great clarity and color saturation. Hanging hardware, either a sawtooth or wire hanger dependent on art size, is attached for easy hanging and artist biography information is included on backside so that you may learn more about the artist’s inspiration.
Canvas Artwork is hand-stretched over a 1½” deep all-natural wood frame. The canvas wraps around the sides gallery style, providing a finished decorative edge. While not needed for our canvases, solid wood framing in a contemporary style is available in five color choices.
Giclee Art Prints use premium archival paper. Our non-toxic inks stay brilliantly colored for years. Framed & Matted Giclee Prints come with transparent acrylic glass, mat, & hanging wire. You can purchase art prints with or without a frame, and framing is available in five color choices.
- Canvas Wall Art is giclee printed on artist’s canvas and hand-stretched over a 1.5” wood frame, while Art Prints come on premium archival paper and are also printed in the giclee method.
- Canvas Wall Art is gallery wrapped with image wrapping to sides. Art Prints may be purchased framed and matted with transparent acrylic glass, or unframed shipping in a clear envelope.
- Great clarity, depth and color are achieved by printing canvas and art prints in the Giclee method
- Non-toxic inks stay brilliantly colored for years and our inks are Greenguard Gold and UL Environment Energy verified
- Artist biography information is included
- Can be cleaned with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth
- A sawtooth or wire hanger is attached for easy hanging
- This product is proudly printed in the U.S.A.
About the Artist: Small Adventure
Keiko Brodeur began her line of paper goods, Small Adventure, as a way to not only enjoy drawing and painting but to observe nature and learn about traveling and cultural lifestyles. Her naturalistic yet sophisticated illustrated stationery and prints have been featured on blogs such as Apartment Therapy, Design Is Mine, Unruly Things, and publications Lucky and Bust magazines.