Skateboard Wheel Custom Framed Art
Most in stock items are shipping within 2-3 days. In-stock bedding ships in 4-5 days. Made to order items ship in 4-6 weeks unless specified otherwise. We make all attempts to keep shipping time frames accurate in the product description. If you have a specific date you need the product for gifting, occasions or due dates, please mention it in the instructions/comments box during checkout and we will try to accommodate your request and will inform you if we cannot.
If you would like to return or exchange an item, you must contact us prior to sending anything.
- We only consider returns or exchanges within 7 calendar days of delivery. Please request a Return Authorization (RA) number from us, which is valid for 10 days by emailing us at email@example.com with your full name, your order number and reason for return. Upon receipt of your request, we will review the request and reply to you via email with an RA number and return instructions. Items shipped back to us without a return authorization number will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your cost.
- Items must be returned in original, unworn and unused condition and must be enclosed in original packaging within the time frame listed above. Everything must be in resell-able condition and free of dirt, wear and tear. Should an item be returned in unacceptable condition or after the time frame allowed, the order will be shipped back to you at your expense.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. If your order shipped free, you will be credited for a full refund minus shipping fees our store has incurred from your order. Please do not ship any returns back to our suppliers. All returns must be shipped back to Jack and Jill Boutique or a location provided with your RA number. Any returns shipped back to our suppliers, without authorization from us, will incur a 35% restocking fee.
- We encourage you to send all returns via insured mail for protection against loss or damage.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund shipping costs, and the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Personalized, custom designed furnishings and all other custom made items require payment in full upon order and cannot be returned. If you wish to cancel a custom order, you may attempt to do so within 2 business days of your original order date. We will contact the artisan immediately to attempt to stop production of your customized item. If they have already begun production, we may not be able to stop your order. We will notify you immediately of the situation.
- Returned items such as furnishings, lighting and stock rugs may be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 25% in addition to the shipping & handling charges. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- All sale items are final sale.
- Please take time to inspect all items carefully- immediately upon receipt- for any damage that may have occurred in transit. Contact us immediately (within 2 business days) of any damage. Please keep all packaging materials in case the shipper needs to inspect the package during their claims process. If for any reason your custom item does not arrive with the specifications that you selected when ordering (for example the artisan misspelled a name), we reserve the right to replace and ship the replacement item at no additional charge to you. Any claim for damaged items, defective or incorrect items must be made within 2 business days. Any claims made after 2 business days will not be accepted, and therefore, are unable to be returned or replaced.
ExchangesIf you choose to return an item that was shipped free, you will be refunded the item price minus standard shipping rates. If you choose to exchange an item that was shipped via free standard shipping for another item that qualifies for free standard shipping, a standard shipping charge will be added to complete the exchange to cover our shipping costs.
Furniture, Rugs and LightingAll furniture and upholstery purchases (rockers, gliders, ottomans, headboards, etc...) are considered final sale and therefore are not returnable or refundable. Some lighting companies will not allow returns. If you are uncertain if what you are ordering is considered a final sale, please contact us prior to checkout to verify. Orders for all such items cannot be canceled once placed. All returned rugs and lighting will incur a 25% restocking fee. A return authorization is necessary for returning rugs and lighting. Rugs need to be clean and must be returned in their original packaging and with all labels/tags intact.
Alexander & Co. Skateboard Wheel Custom Framed Art
Whether you are decorating your nursery, a kid's room or need a personalized gift, these custom posters are perfect! Alexander & Company's personalized art prints are a creative collaboration between Chicago-based artist, Alexander Doll and you. Your choice of text, design, and color allows you to create your own custom piece of art commemorating a special child. Available in two sizes and can be ordered as print-only or framed, with multiple frame color options available.
- Handcrafted artwork is giclee-printed on matte paper.
- Frames are crafted of solid wood with a plexiglass window.
- Because names vary in length, each print is carefully typeset by hand to fit the space perfectly.
- Sawtooth mount; mounting hardware included.
See drop down menu for available sizes.
This item is specially made for you and cannot be returned.
Made in the USA.
Policy on Furniture and Made-to-Order Items
If this tab is present, the item you are viewing is made to order. Jack and Jill Boutique offers a wide range of furniture, gifts and bedding that are custom made to order by small artisans in the US.
The production times for made to order items vary depending on the type of product and order queue and is usually specified in the description. If not, a made to order item usually takes a minimum of 2 weeks. You can also request the timelines and any special request for customization and or ability to meet certain dates. We are able to accommodate expedited production in some cases, with our without a rush charge as applied by the artisan.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on these items as each item is made specifically for you, inspected and packed for delivery. The only exception would be shipping damage, and we will work with you to resolve such an issue. You can cancel an order within 2 days of placing the order via email, contact form here on this page or through our customer care center. In either case, you should receive a confirmation email of your cancellation.
Cut fabric is considered cut to order, similar to made to order and returns are not accepted once it is cut from the bolt.
Please do not hesitate to call us at 888-543-6363 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to answer your questions and assist you in selecting items for your perfect nursery.