Bratt Decor Chelsea Lifetime Crib Antique Silver
The Chelsea Lifetime Crib begins its long life as a luxury crib and converts into a toddler bed before a full-size bed, complete with ornate headboard and stylish footboard. Crib features bumper tie slots on all 4 corners and offers three height adjustments for the mattress. To convert the crib into a bed, add the twin/full metal bedframe and footboard adapter kit (sold separately). Full-size mattress and box spring also sold separately.
- Width: 55" Depth: 30" Height: 57"
- Height to top of gate: 37 1/2"
- Distance between pickets: 45 mm - 47 mm
- Skirt length - top mattress position: 19"
- Skirt length - middle mattress position: 15"
- Skirt length - lowest mattress position: 11"
- Mattress support dimension: 27" x 51"
- Mattress: At least 27 1/4" x 51 5/8"
- Mattress size: Not to exceed 6"
- Full bed size: 80" x 55"
- Weight: 190 lb
- Construction material: Steel / aluminum
- Finish: Powder coat / lacquer
Bratt Decor designs and manufactures beautiful, luxury baby furniture, from modern cribs to more traditional designs with timeless details. Whether you're looking for a wood crib, wrought iron crib, sleigh crib, four poster crib or coordinating dressers, changers or armoires, Bratt Decor can help make your dreams for that first sleeping space come true. Offering unparalleled safety and quality, Bratt Decor cribs meet or exceed all safety standards.
58.25" x 30" x 51.25"
*NOTE: FREE curbside delivery...Furniture and other over-sized items are shipped via specialized freight carriers. Items shipped with CURBSIDE DELIVERY will be placed at the end of your drive or sidewalk. In some instances the delivery driver may require assistance getting an item off the truck. If this is the case, you will be notified by the delivery agent when they call to set-up your delivery appointment. Be sure to have someone available to help you get the crib off of the truck and into your home. We are not responsible for costs incurred if you are not prepared for the delivery of your goods and the driver leaves with the goods due to your inability to receive.